REFLECTION OF 2017

by - December 31, 2017

2017 gonna leave me by the next hour! I'm currently at my sister's house, helping her  to look after of her daughter. I just realized that I was here too exactly a year ago! Watching the fireworks from the window. Last year, I was here looking after my sister as she was having a really bad morning sickness and now a year passed, she is blessed with 6 months of a daughter 🌼

If you ask me how my 2017 was, and if I recap it for a flash, I could say that my 2017 was terrible because the first thing that popped up in my mind is my heartbreak phase. I still can remember the nightsssssss that I cried to sleep and the daysssss that I prisoned myself in the room with tears.

But if I drop that parts from my memory, actually, I could see a lots more of beautiful wonderful thingsss and memories I had make throughout 2017. The year that had taught me a lot of lessons. I couldn't remember it all but lets me try.....

I learnt how to wake up again after the storm. I learnt to not trust someone so much eventhou you loved him over of your soul, it's wrong. It was not easy especially when you was alone, my mind tends to zone out so frequently. Thanks to my friends who never tired to help me out. I got a passport! For the first I traveled out of Malaysia to Phuket & Krabi. It was a very good experience and memory ❤ I was an Uber Driver! Hahahaha dont laugh! I still cant believe it how I have a nut to do it.  But it was really an experience you cant buy. It was so challenging and I was so scared too to have a stranger in my car. People were thanks to me after the ride, there are one who got mad at me because I was turning the wrong way and I didnt get the full payment from him. But nevermind. I wish I could do it again one day.

I went to many trips with my friends, I had a family holiday!,  I had a very long birthday celebration, I did a lot of things that I love, I got a new niece, Missed you Aisyah! I got increment,  I won a lucky draw in blog contest, a few lots more of things that make me grateful even more. Oh ya, the one that I thankful is, I'm writing again at this site! I hope I write more in 2018. Inshaallah.

Okay it's midnight by now and I can hear a loud crowd of people outside counting three two one and bam bammm fireworks! Unfortunately, no fireworks for me 🎉  Aisyah is waking up because of the loudy sound. Can you stop it please? Alhamdulillah for a past year. A year that taught me a tough journey. A year of sorrow yet blessing, a year of betraying, people leaving but nevermind. I believe in Allah, have faith that He has a better plan for me.


Spending time thinking of past regrets,
is a waste of time in the present.

Goodbye 2017!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)