MY WISH FOR YOU 💙

by - December 23, 2017


Tengah kusyuk buat kerja, suddenly my friend sent me a link, a youtube link.

"Noni, dengar lagu ni tauuu, best..."

Aku pun terus dengar. Aku kalau memula nak dengar lagu omputih yang tak pernah dengar memang kena tengok lirik, aku jenis memang nak kena tahu lagu ni tentang apa. Lagu sad/happy, love/broken heart.

I'm not into his voice/melody tapi lyrics dia so lovely. Tepat sangat kawan aku hantar lagu ni in the end of year, macam boleh la refresh balik diri nak masuk new year.

I hope you really means everything / "every single wish" on the lyrics to me ♡♡





"My Wish"
I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow
And each road leads you where you want to go
And if you’re faced with the choice and you have to choose
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you
And if one door opens to another door closed
I hope you keep on walkin’ ‘til you find the window
If it’s cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile
But more than anything, more than anything

My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And while you’re out there gettin’ where you’re gettin’ to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
Yeah, this is my wish

I hope you never look back but you never forget
All the ones who love you
And the place you left
I hope you always forgive and you never regret
And you help somebody every chance you get
Oh, you find God’s grace in every mistake
And always give more than you take
But more than anything, yeah more than anything

[Chorus x2]

This is my wish
I hope you know somebody loves you
May all your dreams stay big


And the funny part is lepas dia sent aku lagu sweet ni, dia hantar satu lagi lagu, tapi lagu sedih
-_______________-


Hahaha. Thank youuuu Syira ❤

You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)