5 Things in September

by - September 30, 2017

Hi. Assalamualaikum.


Because I'm not really can blog for all of the times and talk about all of the things happened, so, I will make this entry as a compulsary in the end of every month. I will throwing back my mind for a little bit, listing only 5 things within that month to remind myself and look deeper into my life what was actually I did through out the current month...

Was it good? Or was it worse?

Did I improve?

So, here is 5 things what I did through out September...

1. Took an SPA online exam.
Idk my application form is still active. It was 2 years ago since my last updated. Sitting for this exam remind me well to the high school. My fav subject is always math but answering the questions again that night really make me very disappointed because i realized i forgot a lot of things! Mean median mode, speed, distribution, probability. Those are my fav! Wuu *crying a bucket*.
I aware that a hundred thousand people were sitting for this exam, so im not really putting a high hope. Anyway, goodluck for everyone! ;)

2. Having a joyful trip
Finally we did it! The trip was successful! We were touring back to ours degree's days and we were so happy. Two days and one night in Jengka. Pay a visited to elephant too! Hahaha. It was so fun to spend my time with my cheerful friends.

3. Lost 2kilos weight.
I was smiling brightly for a few dayssssss. Ya, i know, it's just 2kilos. Not a big deal for many people who can lose their weight easily. But for meeeeeeee, it took me several years to hear this news and i was celebrating it by a bucket of good foodssss as I was really in a good mood. And i guess i already gain 3kilos back. Hahahaha childish.


4. Spending time with BFF
My life wont be complete without you. Eventho it was just for a day, but we spent it fullfillness. I'm happy with the good food. (Wayang, picnic n shell out - gonna blog it soon)


5. 22 September. 
The date that i will never forget. It has been exactly 5 years since the last day i looked at my dad, since the day i kissed on his forehead. Rewind back to 5 years ago, and everything is still fresh in my head. Everything that was happened in 22 September, 5 years ago. I missed you dad. I missed you so much.

I've a lot more to tell. But stick to the rule, pick only 5 things, otherwise the post is meaningless as I will write a month journey story in one post. Hahaha.

Wish everyone a great day in October! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)