Being An Auntie

by - August 13, 2017

Wow look at the title again. Hahahaha. Its tickle my heart and make me wanna burst my laugh out loud but I need to keep quiet as baby Aisyah is sleeping a few metres from me now. But seriously that title just come up after being more than 2 years of auntie? Weeeellll, the mood just come out when i'm holding my youngest niece (not even pass her 40-days) just now, indirectly make me feel so lovely & drag me to write this post besides i never write anything bout my baby-fruits so lets me start with this one post before i get total 7 of them playing loudly around the house.

Currently, i've two nieces. One from my brother and one from my sister.

My oldest niece, Khadijah Nur Irdina was born 2 and half years ago. Ain't her name is so pwetty? Silently admit, I'm not into baby/toddler for the past time being, but once Irdina was born, Masha Allah i suddenly admire all babies around the world. The love is blooming just like that. I keep asking for Irdina's photo for everyday and i wont care if her parents feel annoyed for that hehehe. Everything she does is so cute and adorable. I could stare long at her photo, even make her photo as my phone's wallpaper! and dont get bored to watch over and over her videos. Honestly, half of my phone's memory now is full with her charms. All my love suddenly goes straight to her. Everytime we meet, i will quickly take her away from her parents unless she is fall asleep or crying bad. And dont worry she doesn't hesitate to come over me because she loves me hard too. Hikhiks

Thats not yet include when i go to the mall or even to the supermarket, everytime my eyes catch a cute's baby things, i cant stop dragging my legs to not step closer to the store. Seriously a new-auntie-being syndrome. I feel like wanna buy all of that beautiful dress to her and I guess i spent more money buying Irdina's clothes than mine. Why doess all the baby dresses look so cuteeeee. But it's kind of satisfaction everytime seeing my niece keep wearing my gift.

And my second niece's name is Aisyah Sakinah. My mum gave her first name. Ain't its beautiful? Aisyah & Khadijah. Both of Rasullullah SAW's beautiful wives' name. Hope their names will resemble with their akhlak.

I never been along longer with any pregnancy woman before this. My sister is the first one. I never witness the woman's struggle of 9 months pregnancy. And watching my sister went thru a lot really open my eyes, it's not easy dushh. My sister puke until her baby turning 9 months in stomach T_T. I'm not that strongggggg. But i'm sure everytime she watches her daughter now her yesterday's suffers were really worth.

Dear Khadijah & Aisyah,
Thanks for coming into Umida's life. I feel so warmth. Keep on cheerish to your small family. Umida wishes you can grow up so well, good, healthy and intelligence.
Umida cant concentrate to write longer, Nenek dah bising suruh Mida solat thehehe





I love you both ❤

You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)