ISLAND HOPPING, KRABI, THAILAND

by - May 12, 2017

Look at the water's color ya Allaaahhh i wanna swimm swimm

I never dream that one day I will leave my footprints in the white sand of Krabi Island. And I still can’t believe it now  - looking at the picture and wow i've been there!!! hahaha. Krabi is the MUST place to go when you are in nearest to this southnest of Thailand. So, as yesterday (Part 1) we had found the most affordable price for island hopping’s package, so here we were. The package was included for transportation go & return, lunch, fruits & snorkelling’s tool. So you just have to prepare yourself ; mental & physical.

Before going to the boat, we had a simple briefing about the things we can and can’t when snorkelling, the PIC was so funny & friendly. Luckily, four of us got an extra guarding from abang-abang guard there as maybe we were the youngest or we needed an extra care because we are Islam. They also prepared the light breakfast & seasick medicine (I skipped this medicine because I never have seasick and pheww lucky, I put it in my zipped pocket). Yang lain semua seksi okay. Semua pakai bikini -.-
In the boat

It took almost an hour from my side - Phuket (i dont know the exact name) - to Maya Bay, Krabi by boat. The water is so so so beautiful, it’s a crystal-blue-green-turqoise in color. I was amazed with the beauty of scenery there. Water, rock, cave, trees everything are so stunning. SubhanaAllah. I enjoyed every second of the beauty. Dont ever think to blink eyes, dont ever think to blink.  I can’t clearly remember how many stops that we had but I will try my best to recall hikss. The 1st stop was a ‘Monkey stop’ (ok i named it by myself). We stopped just for 15 minutes. A lot of big and aggressive monkeys were greeting us there. Extra take care of your belonging, because they were so bad okay, they could take your phone, dslr, handbag or wateva they want. Ok new named, they are a stealing monkey. The second stop was a snorkelling stop. The third one was Phi-Phi Island/Maya Bay, the most famous stop for island hopping. The forth one was eagle stop?? Oh sorry i can’t focus anymore as  SUDDENLYYY I had a seasick.

They are so friendly.
Maya Bay. Four and only girls wearing scarf there.

Phi Phi Island, Maya Bay, Krabi, Phuket

It's a famous, hottest and largest island to be visited. A famous island for scuba-diving, snorkelling, fishing and filming industry too. You can google for the rest. What I want to highlight is, the island is properly-maintained. Have toilet, shops, a beautiful signboard, a clean beach and an organized attractive landscapes. You cant stop yourself from stunned. There is a hidden beauty at the back from the beach that you NEED to explore. It's so beautiful but need a little-worth walking steps-in-about-10 minutes to go there. But trust me, its worth.

Snorkelling in Krabi Island was the worst i ever had. I can’t believe I puked for two times in the boat!!! And Ina was too. Seriouslyyy seasicccckkkkk??!! I was a little grumpy to myself at first, I ashamed as everyone looking at us, but yeah, don’t care anymore as my health was more important. I've been snorkelling at Perhentian & Redang Islands before, and I always enjoying my best with the water, fishes and coral but not for this time. Arghh. The water was so choppy. Ataupun orang cakap air-berkocak teruk. Once I jumped into the water for snorkelling, I can’t control the tempo of my breath, which is the most important thing to be take care of once you enter the water. I tried my best to calm, but I only enjoyed for first 15 minutes in the water for photo (of course, it’s a must!). Try to peek into the water for fish and coral, but guess what, the water was so deep & not clear. I cant clearly see what was above there. Arghhh, Ikan pun tak berapa nak ada. To be compared, snorkelling at Perhentian was the best! #lovemyhometown

But of course, it was a super great experience!
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Island.
Goodbye Krabi, Hope to see you again!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Say Good Words :)